Oh ****! Please someone with mad knowledge help me!

Cloud

So I ordered one of them full screen converter boxes off amazon, turned out to be OLD version of that box and it did not come with an appropriate cable to use it with the psp go. I cannot send it back because it's been opened. There was one on ebay that says it comes with a psp go plug converter, but I don't have the money to blow on another one. Is it possible to buy JUST this plug converter for the psp go? I have looked around google and cannot find one. PLEASE help me. I'm begging...

:'(

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom