Most obscure games in the DC's library?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Today I played the Floigan Bros. game for the first time, and then some Psychic Force 2012. Both are pretty original and quite obscure in their gameplay. This got me thinking about what other obscure titles are out there for the Dreamcast.

I would think the two I just mention are good qualifiers. The Floigan Bros. is a whacky platformer with a nice goofy-like animation look to it. And Psychic Force 2012 (which I love!) is a pretty damn cool fighter that thinks outside the box with its own unique style of gameplay. Really fun too. And I believe it is the only fighting game made by TAITO (correct me if I'm wrong).

Wetrix+, Seaman, Deep Fighter maybe..

What other wierd and/or obscure titles do you guys know of ?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom