/Legit command doubts

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I have been making for bluecrab the conditions that will be implemented possibly on a inventory scan, that scan will be done once the command "/legit" is aplied.

It's done basicly, it may receive more conditions and more improvments in the future but the basic is done.
I do have some doubts and so i want to ask PSO players certain questions were i ain't sure about the answer, some players have done quests i never did so i may have a feeling what i did was right, but i ain't sure.

So let's begin
*searches items that were noted for revision*

1st item - SONIC_KNUCKLE
I know this is a quest item, when the quest gives you this item, can it have % or will it always come with 0%, if it comes with % i assume they won't go above 15%, is this correct?

2nd item - C_SORCERERS_CANE (and in general, all weapons that are made using parts of enemies)
Today's rate is an alternative quest for enemy part conversions and can give %, these % can only go as high as 15%, am i right?

3rd item - VICTOR_AXE
My favorite problem, as you know (or not) v2 excusive items are red labeled or apear with a glowing red name, this means all yellow named items such as this one drop for v1 as well.
Thing is and according to drop faqs, this item drops on ultimate forest, wich is a v2 exclusive difficulty, beeing so this item can't be found on v1 even despite it exists in v1.
To make sure, can a v1 player ever find this weapon?

4th item - TOY_HAMMER
Where can this be found? in a quest? will the quest give the item with 15% max or will it give without %?

5th item - WOK_OF_AKIKOS_SHOP
Where can this be found? in a quest? will the quest give the item with 15% max or will it give without %?

6th item - SAMBA_MARACAS

7th item - BROOM

8th item - FLOWER_BOUQUET

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom