DC Katana HKT-01 - Dev.Box for sale in Hungary

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
First of: no, I'm not the one who is selling it, I only found it as well on a hungarian website (of all places): Jófogás - Magyarország legnagyobb apróhirdetési oldala!

Whether it was looked at by someone who knows about these, found nothing on it and just sold it on or whether it is a still unexplored unit I don't know, since the seller says nothing about its origin or content. He basically only says that the unit is tested and in working order and it comes with 2 SCSI terminators (?) and cables.

The seller is asking 200 000 Hungarian Forint for it, which in US dollars is about 1000 $ or less.

I'm just putting it out here if someone is interested in it, or letting some one else on Error | ASSEMbler - Home of the obscure or somewhere else know about it. Might have something on it, who knows?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom