Console vs. Emulator

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I just wanted to see what people thought about this. I've never liked playing games on emulators. For me, it always seems to take a lot of the fun out of a game. There's just something about playing the games on the original system they were intended to be played on. It could possibly be that playing games on emulators takes away the nostalgia factor. Whenever you play the Dreamcast, it's like you're transported back to 1999... So am I the only one or do you feel the same way?

Do you think this kid would be just as excited for an emulator?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU[/youtube]

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom