Best game

Chats & Cheats for pc games. This includes games on PC, Linux & Mac.
My favorite pc game that isn't an mmo has to be any game in the total war series. I am in love with the new Empire game at the moment.

id say well DOOM ofcourse!!!! best game ever invented, no glitches, no bugs, no nothing like the games these days that are made more for money then entertainment

Warcraft 3 / Dota ofcourse :) I started playing with my neighbour like 1 year ago, if people haven't tried it, try it..

The Elder Scrolls I-IV, the whole Command And Conquer series, Left 4 Dead, Warcraft series (not WoW), Crysis, Call of Duty MW and MW2, and Doom 3 :ninja:

Counter-Strike 1.6.

Source is for losers who don't have the real skill to play the game on the classic HL1 engine. Even though it was made in like 1998, I'll love the game forever.

As you are fond of playing games for hours you must have to buy gaming chair where you will feel comfortable during playing any game for hours....

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom