What colored swirl do you prefer?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Now I'm sure we all have our preference on what colored swirl best suits the Dreamcast, but say you were to put aside your nostalgia for a moment and question what swirl you truly think looks the best. Would you still pick your home region's swirl? Maybe you've always envied one over the other?

It's a question that I like to present to any fellow Dreamcast lovers I meet, and as my first post to this forum, I'd love to ask you all too!

My favorite colored swirl? Blue for me! I personally feel it fits the system best, especially considering that SEGA's main choice of colors are white and blue.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom