Wanna play Sonic Adventure.

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hi there, first time posting.

So I've been trying to download a Dreamcast emu to play Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2, but it seems a bit tricky to manage all these programs, whereas I've no problem when handling Sega CD games on Kega Fusion. Few days ago, I downloaded a cheesy Sonic Adventure PC version, which music was always the same annoying track playing all the time. I would like to play Sonic Adventure in a DC emu or at least to achieve a good PC version, including all the audio tracks and it awesome intro, which was no in the game I downloaded, which I've abandoned for being a botch. I'm a great Sonic fan, so I would kindly appreciate your help.

Good eve and glad to meet you.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom