updating from 6.39prob8 to 6.60prob9

Cloud

Okay i have a psp 3001 that had 6.39prob8. i updated to 6.60 ofw then used the 6.60prob9 fix1 to hack it. it went fine i put everything i wanted back on the MS and continued to play a game or two. but when i turned it off it wouldn't turn back on. the green light comes on but it doesn't read the MS(tried removing and it did the same thing). and the screen stays black. i can't get into recovery either. any help would be nice. thanks

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom