transfer saves from emulator to dreamcast hardware

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
So the story is I don't own a dreamcast YET anyway and I've been playing dreamcast games on the reicast emulator on my samsung galaxy s3 (which isn't the ideal way to play dreamcast games ) but I have a few save games in sonic adventure (completed windy valley with sonic ) , soul calibur (unlocked yoshimitsu), shenmue (just started exploring dobuita) and skies or arcadia (looking for shrine island to recover the moon stone after nearly 4 hours of gamepaly EPIC) , I was wondering if it was possible to transfer my save files from the reicast emulated vmu1 and vmu2 to an actual vmu to continue playing on a real dreamcast when I do eventually get one . Would transferring save game data to a real dreamcast vmu also be possible from other emulators like null dc and chankast and if so how ?

sorry if posted under the wrong topic

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom