Super Volleyball Cheat Codes (for TurboGrafx)

final kaoss

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
  • Serve ball to 10 ft. line
Hold Left + II, then press I to toss the ball into the air. While continuing to hold the buttons, wait until the ball turns red, then press I to serve. Note: To perform this move as a jump serve, hold Right + II to toss the ball into the air. | [Sent by Neto]
  • Serve ball to baseline
Hold Left + II, then press I to toss the ball into the air. Hold Right + II, wait until the ball turns red, then press I to serve. Note: To perform this move as a jump serve, hold Right + II to toss the ball into the air. | [Sent by Neto]
  • Super serve
Hold Up + II, then press I to toss the ball into the air. Hold Down + II, wait until the ball turns red, then press I to serve. | [Sent by Neto]
  • Super spike
Hold Up + I + II just before a player receives the ball. Hold Down + I + II as the setter is about to touch the ball. The player that will spike the ball will glow to confirm correct code entry. | [Sent by Neto]

• USA league mode passwords
OLFLK
RCARU
RC602
R.7AY
RW6AU
RP7V4 | [Sent by Neto]

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom