Super Volleyball Cheat Codes (for TurboGrafx)

final kaoss

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
  • Serve ball to 10 ft. line
Hold Left + II, then press I to toss the ball into the air. While continuing to hold the buttons, wait until the ball turns red, then press I to serve. Note: To perform this move as a jump serve, hold Right + II to toss the ball into the air. | [Sent by Neto]
  • Serve ball to baseline
Hold Left + II, then press I to toss the ball into the air. Hold Right + II, wait until the ball turns red, then press I to serve. Note: To perform this move as a jump serve, hold Right + II to toss the ball into the air. | [Sent by Neto]
  • Super serve
Hold Up + II, then press I to toss the ball into the air. Hold Down + II, wait until the ball turns red, then press I to serve. | [Sent by Neto]
  • Super spike
Hold Up + I + II just before a player receives the ball. Hold Down + I + II as the setter is about to touch the ball. The player that will spike the ball will glow to confirm correct code entry. | [Sent by Neto]

• USA league mode passwords
OLFLK
RCARU
RC602
R.7AY
RW6AU
RP7V4 | [Sent by Neto]

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…