[Request] NES Double Dragon Always Have Knives

Cloud

I was wondering if there was a way to start the game with the knife and keep it throughout the game? Ive been working on and off on this for a few years and the solution is probably out of my league. Using the codes we already have in the data base 1)"Weapon Modifier When Picking Up A Weapon" 2)"Always Have Ball Bat". I am able to use a knife that I picked up, turn on the Always have Ball Bat code until the screen is cleared of enemies. I can throw as many as I want which is what I was looking for. But when the screen indicates to go ahead the game usually takes any weapon away. With the codes still active I still have a knife but for whatever reason throwing it just makes me stab myself. I tried using the "Scrolling Always Allowed" code to keep it from taking the weapon away but it doesnt do much good. It seems the Always Have Ball Bat code is also needed to tell the system you still have a knife even through you threw one. So Im basically asking for
1) Start the game with a knife in hand
2) Somehow adapt the Always Have Ball Bat code to the knife without having to turn it on after you picked up a knife (If needed).
3) Keep the throwing knifes from stabbing me after I clear a screen.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom