PSP2000 update

Cloud

Ok about 7 months ago my psp was going haywire and i decided to leave it alone till yesterday. I turned it on it works perfectly. Anyways System Software: 5.50 GEN-D2. I would like to update that to the newest one that works for games such as Dissidia 2 and the new Final Fantasy 4 collection. I have been out of the PSP hacking stuff for a long time and i don't even know where to start looking anymore i'm suprised i found this forum again. So any links to guides for downloading and installing firmware and the new working firmware would be awesome. Any help at all is appreciated.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom