Nintendo Direct unveils new 3DS model; Super Smash Bros Wii U

Chat about the Nintendo 3DS right here!
Nintendo Direct unveils new 3DS model Super Smash Bros Wii U

Wario Ware just came out. My friend and I spent HOURS after shcool playing it. Its so fecking fun its rediculous. Vibrant, colorful, goofy, paper mario-ish graphics; funny sounds and cool music; but the varienty of microgames is staggering. Not only are there a butt-ton of games, theres a variations in every one of them making for a completely random experience. Its super duper fun, but i imagine it wouldnt be as great by yourself. If you dont have buddies to play it with, it might not be that good.Rayman is very funny also. Games are fun, but not as plentiful as wario ware. Looking forward to the new mario game, Wii Play basically another, better wii sports with more/cooler games in Feb. or Mar., a mario party, and the Smash bros game which is due June 1st IIRC.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom