New Legacy of Kain game already canceled

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
"Soul Reaver" was one of my favorite all-time DC games back in the day...incredible atmosphere, great story, great voice acting. So I was pretty excited to learn that a new LoK game was in development for current-gen systems. Then I learned in the same article that it was already canceled. Actually, I think I first learned it was canceled, then learned that it had been in development! Anyway, there's a 30 minute video of how the game was progressing for anyone who's interested:

Cancelled Legacy of Kain: Dead Sun Gameplay Leaks - IGN

People seem torn as to whether it looks cool or looks like garbage. I figure it's an unfinished game so there's no point in judging, but seeing some of the footage really took me back.

Now, if someone would make a new Soul Reaver game for the Dreamcast...then I'd be REALLY pumped!

Shiner

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom