How to make SDISO? Can't get it to work :S

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hi all,

I'm trying to make SDISO of Hidden and Dangerous taken from a .cdi but I'm having tons of problems.

When using ISO Make pack v2.4 I followed the instructions, copied the game files after mounting them and inserted an IP.bin. The image gets made but then when trying to boot, DreamShell says there's no 1stread.bin. So I tried again by pasting a generic 1stread.bin and repeated the aformentioned steps but still it doesn't work - Dreamshell crashes and the DC reboots. Here's the video I followed Tutorial: How to create sdiso for Dreamcast - YouTube

When using SDISO_Maker_v1.2 I follow the instructions but when I click on 'Launch the Detection' nothing happens.

And finally when using SDiso_make it produces an iso which DreamShell also refuses to boot.

Any tips on making SDISOs? What programs and methods have worked for you?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom