HELP questions about 16gb sony pro duo memory stick

Cloud

I brought two 16gb pro duo off ebay. I know that it might not the REAL and it's just an knock off, but how could i tell. Ok to the question.

I formatted it and put iso games in it, but it only show the frist game the rest are all corrupted data. Yes, it's in the right folder and it's CFW 5.00 M33-6. When i try to start the game it load up to the sony logo and it takes forever to load, yet after waiting forever it shows nothing. Try reformatting a hundred times and no good.

I try my 8gb and everything is fine. What am i doing wrong here.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom