Half-Life and Quake 2 GD-ROMs

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
This guy on ebay is selling what seems to be Quake 2 and Half-life GD-Roms. Now I imagine this will go for around 50 so would somebody please snatch these up and rip em? I wanna see what the diff is with what we have (Remember: There was never released a Quake 2 Gdrom.)

Carefull as when I asked regarding Shenmue 2 discs he had there listed as NTSC-U and I asked he promptly blocked me ... so come to think of it its a little shady...
Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue Sugar Is Sweet And So Are You.But The Roses Are Wilting The Flowers Are Dead The Sugar Bowls Empty And So Is Your head ~The Purpose Of life Is To Live A Life Of Purpose

dreamcast game lot of 4 quake 2 3 dyhamite half life | eBay

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom