Guidemaster: Finding the best gaming monitors you can buy in 2019

Forum focused on electronics and peripherals. This includes computers, phones, cameras, etc.

Cloud

LG_34GK950F_1-800x534.jpg
Enlarge / The LG 34GK950F, our favorite ultrawide gaming monitor. (credit: Valentina Palladino)
Welcome to Ars Gaming Week 2019! As a staff full of gamers and game-lovers, we'll be serving up extra reviews, guides, interviews, and other stories all about gaming from August 19 to August 23.

Any monitor can work for gaming, but a good gaming monitor will make your virtual exploits more polished. With their high refresh rates and adaptive sync, they can bring your games to a new level of fluidity. But since the market is flooded with confusingly-named choices, it can be tough to find the ones worth buying.
So for Ars Gaming Week, we set out to help. After spending the last three months researching dozens of gaming monitors and ultimately testing 14, we’ve come up with a few recommendations that should suit players of all kinds, whether you’re more into fast-paced online shooters or contemplative stories.

Read 35 remaining paragraphs | Comments

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on you for what purpose you want any specific monitor. I like gaming and I've been using AOC CQ32G1 31.5" curved frameless monitor. It's been 6 months that I've bought this monitor and I'm happy with my decision. The best thing about this monitor is that it has a 144Hz refresh rate and has a response time of 1ms. If you want to go with this I'm 100% sure you will not regret it.

Last edited:
Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom