Geist unreleased GDR found!

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Wow, how couild I miss this!? I have been away from the forums for a few days, and I see that somebody by the name of Donnyk over at Assembler has shown a GDR with a date from 98 and the writting Geist on the front. He claims to be an old school Sega employee and has much to tell. He even said Shenmue 2 was getting ready to hit the shelves for US DC owners, but they grabbed all the retail copies and sent them back to SoJ for destroying.

file-1.php

file-1.php

file-1.php

CRTGAMER messaged me over at Racketboy forums with a thread containing what appears to be a 100% legit unreleased beta of Geist for the Sega Dreamcast!

racketboy.com - View topic - Old Sega Veteran just joined Assembler

Here is the forum he posted it in, and you can get to the original page from the thread also.

Error | ASSEMbler - Home of the obscure

Here is all the info he said about the game.

The producer was a good friend of mine. I played it.. and it sucked. You could "beat it" in like 3 minutes. I still have an old burn of it on a Katana disc somewhere in my house that I've been looking for and will sell. Even though it's labeled as a Geist TGS disc, the burn of it failed so I don't think there is a game on there but it's a cool piece of Sega history.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzUIePPcKls[/youtube]

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom