Dreamcast condition

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hey guys, so I got a dreamcast for my birthday and it is great! I am a bit worried about something though, when playing games I can hear the console making sort of like a chugging noise. It is only at random times but it worries me that it's scratching my discs. I know it's probably just reading them but I need to make sure. Also, when turning off the console I usually just go to the games menu and hit the power button until I learned you can go to the menu by pressing all the face buttons and start, is the first way I did it potentially harmful? If so, will it effect anything if I only did it like 3 times?

Thanks!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom