Current tools and references for PC game hacking?

Cloud

I've been wanting to get into some proper game hacking again on PC, but I was planning to wait until I rebuild my gaming rig. I'm bored, so I thought I'd dabble a bit now. What are my current options for RAM hacking and debugging? I need a debugger that's worth a shit, and I'm curious if anyone knows how to track down the save functions in games. I might be behind the times on this, but I'm sorely tempted to make some proper save editors. I need to figure how to reverse checksums though. I also need an x86 reference that won't give me a headache. I hate unaligned opcodes. I always avoided this shit cause it's so messy.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom