Bernie Stolar

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
as Dreamcast fans, how should we feel about Bernie Stolar?

From what i've read. the Saturn community doesn't f--- with Stolar on account of JRPGs not being imported to the Saturn and slowly killing the Saturn in North America because he knew Dreamcast was the console to push.

Personally, I respect Stolar's marketing strategy with the Dreamcast launch in North America.. Maybe if he wasn't fired the Dreamcast could've had a longer lifespan (but would we have seen Grandia II, Skies of Arcadia or even Shenmue?).
I think Peter Moore was the Dreamcast's real downfall.

idk, what do ya'll think??

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom