+ Post New Thread
Thread Title: So why still pick WhatsApp as the best secure messaging app?

Take a break and participate in some friendly discussion.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Default So why still pick WhatsApp as the best secure messaging app?

Itís because of its userbase size and the convenience of encrypting messages. For a long while now, a ton of options to secure communications exist: SSL for websites, PGP for email, etc. Some websites are still not secured with SSL, even though they are transmitting sensitive or personifiable information. A lot of email users still arenít using secure email delivery mechanisms such as PGP.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Adsense Banner
    Please consider disabling your adblocker across vgcheat.com if you wish to support us. We serve only harmless Google Adsense ads here and nothing else. Thank you!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

I don't think imitation is a bad thing. At the very least, we always learn something from someone else, and I don't think that's a bad thing. Everyone shoots the content they like. I, for example, really enjoy content from prank bloggers. And also, I love sports. I subscribe to Conor, Oliveira, Covington, and the UFC itself. I'm also interested in cars, so many of my subscriptions include bloggers who shoot auto content. I watch them all and take something different from each one. By doing so, I gain my whatsapp. I have turned to gb whatsapp for help with subscriber recruitment. They gave me a boost, which helped me gain a larger audience. Now I have 400,000 subscribers, and I'm not going to stop.
    Last edited by heatgn; 06-28-2022 at 09:06 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down

If you really believe that the youngsters are not using FB you have browsed FB very little. Open up (join) a few of the FB groups and you will find the younger generations very well represented.

Now, having entered this conversation I must admit that my exposure to FB is very controlled. I have membership in five groups (3 Shopsmith and 2 RV related) and that will probably never be more.

I am skeptical about social media in general and that includes the Shopsmith Forum. Just pay attention to the long, never ending list of "new members" who never post about anything.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by IsaRachi View Post
    If you really believe that the youngsters are not using FB you have browsed FB very little. Open up (join) a few of the FB groups and you will find the younger generations very well represented.

Now, having entered this conversation I must admit that my exposure to FB is very controlled. I have membership in five groups (3 Shopsmith and 2 RV related) and that will probably never be more.

I am skeptical about social media in general and that includes the Shopsmith Forum. Just pay attention to the long, never ending list of "new members" who never post about anything.

I agree with you. FB remains a popular social network that is widely used among young people. I think people who think differently just don't know how to use Facebook.

+ Post New Thread